Please read this page carefully. These terms and conditions constitute the legal documentation to ensure that a legally binding contract is in place between us and you.
There are a few simple steps that you need to be aware of before you use our services:
Before you can use our services you need to register for on our site. On registration you may provide a email and a password, keep this safe at all times and do not disclose it to anybody.
If you wish to order Our Intangible goods or Services “Social Promotion” then you must follow the instructions on our site to order the services.
When using SMM Lords, you agree to obey all the rules of the website. You acknowledge that these rules may change over time and that you will obey their most current form. We want to make special mention of the following rules:
• You must not create multiple accounts otherwise you will get banned.
• You Must not handover your SMM Lords account to Others people, otherwise you will get banned
• After placing order, Cancellation of that order will not be accepted. Don’t make your page private or remove or Link changed after placing order, Order will be immediate marked as completed. No cancellation or refund will be provided for them.
• You must not upload viruses or other malicious code.
• You must not facilitate or encourage any violations of this statement.
• You must not use bots, auto-clickers, our external scripts on the website.
• You must not use our system to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
• SMM Lords is in no way accountable for any sort of account suspension or picture deletion done by Social Media Sites.
• You must not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
• You must not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of SMM Lords, such as a denial of service attack.
If we disable your account, you must not create another one. Anyone found to be breaking any of these will be permanently removed from SMM Lords website.
Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms & Conditions, you will not be able to use this site or our services.